Regarding browsers for viewing the Website
Recommended versions of browsers and OS
- Windows Vista or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Safari 5 or later
- Other browsers
- For Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera, the latest version thereof as of Febrary 2016
Those using other versions of browsers or operating systems
While the basic Website will remain usable, the Company cannot guarantee the display or performance of the Website for those using other versions of browsers (specifically, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera) or operating systems, or for those using browsers from other companies. Please check for information concerning browser upgrades at the corresponding manufacturer’s website.
Printed results may differ from the actual screen display due to the properties of a particular browser or OS.
Regarding product information
The Website gives the size of products, including width (W), depth (D), height (H), seat height (SH), and diameter (φ), in millimeters (mm). Prices exclude freight, mobilization fees, and installation fees.
Regarding copyrights, trademarks, etc.
The content (documents, images, video, audio, programs, etc.) posted on the Website is protected by each country’s copyright laws and by applicable laws and treaties. The unauthorized reproduction, diversion, etc. of the content is prohibited by law. Advance permission from the Company is required to reprint or post Website content on or in other websites, magazines, books, CD-ROMs, etc. The trademarks, product names, names of services, etc. posted on the Website are the Company’s trademarks or registered trademarks. Company permission is required to use the Company logo.
The following actions are prohibited when using the Services:
- actions violating laws, regulations, or public policies
- actions related to criminal actions
- actions involving the destruction or obstruction of the functions of the Company’s servers or networks
- actions likely to impede Company services
- collecting or accumulating personal or other information concerning other Users
- provision of favors, whether directly or indirectly, to antisocial forces in relation to the Company’s services
- other acts deemed inappropriate by the Company.
The Company assumes no responsibility for damages arising from changes in or the interruption or discontinuation of the Services under any circumstances. In addition, the individuals involved with the Website (including linked websites and Users) assume no responsibility for or provide any guarantees to other Users. Users use the Website at their own risk.
- The Website may be offline temporarily or for extended periods without notice due to system failures, to permit server maintenance, or for other reasons.
- The content of the Services may be revised, suspended, or discontinued without notice. The Company assumes no responsibility for any damages arising therefrom.
- While the Company makes every attempt to maintain the accuracy of content provided on the Website, it makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or currency of such content.
- The Website features scripts and programs provided by Twitter (twitter.com), Facebook (facebook.com), Google (google.co.jp), Pinterest (pinterest.com), and other external websites (“External APIs” hereinafter) for collaborative purposes. The Company assumes no responsibility for the legitimacy, accuracy, or safety of the External APIs or for any results or damages arising from the use thereof.
February 25, 2016
KOTOBUKI SEATING Co., Ltd.