February 1, 2016
KOTOBUKI SEATING Co., Ltd.
Clear statement of the intended use of personal information and handling thereof
(1) Clear statement of the intended use of personal information
The Company uses the personal information provided thereto in its business activities within the scope of intended use set forth below.
Personal information provided to the Company is used solely within the scope of intended use clearly set forth in advance. Such information is used for no purpose other than that indicated without the consent of the Individual. However, a clear statement of intended use may be omitted in cases in which the circumstances under which the information is acquired clearly imply the intended use: for example, when business cards are exchanged as part of ordinary business practice or customers submit information when requesting catalog delivery by phone.
If an Individual does not wish to provide his/her personal information, he/she may refuse to provide his/her personal information at his/her own discretion. In such cases, please note that the Company may be unable to distribute the materials or information in question.
1) Personal information on customers
Provision of information on products and services
Provision of services and support related to products and services
Delivery of guides on various business activities and the operation thereof
Planning, study, development, and analysis of the status of use of products and services
Response to various inquiries
2) Personal information on business partners
Organization of business talks, meetings, contacts, etc.
Provision of information to and contact with responsible persons at business partners
Performance of operations entrusted by business partners
3) Personal information on job applicants
Transmission of information to job applicants and activities related to recruiting activities
Management of Company recruiting operations
The Company does not return application documents to job applicants. The Company will promptly dispose of application documents submitted by unsuccessful job applicants by destroying in a shredder or by other means.
(2) Provision of personal information to third parties
The Company does not provide personal information provided thereto to any third party without the consent of the Individual, except for the purpose of sharing with group companies, provision to subcontractors, under the circumstances listed below, or for other and similar purposes:
1) where necessary to protect human life, health, or property
2) where provision is required by laws or regulations
3) where necessary to comply with public authorities such as courts and law enforcement
(3) Sharing of personal information
The Company may share personal information provided thereto with its group companies.
1) Personal information shared: Name, information concerning affiliation (company name, department name, etc.), title, address, telephone number, facsimile number, email address, voice, etc.
2) Scope of sharing: The Company’s group companies
3) Purpose of sharing: Purposes falling within the scope necessary to achieve the intended use of which the Company has announced or issued notification
(4) Inquiries about personal information
Please feel free to contact us at the following telephone number if you have any questions regarding personal information; to obtain notification of intended use; or to request the disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, erasure, or suspension of provision of personal information.
(1) Compliance with related laws and regulations and other rules
The Company complies with all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines set forth by the Government of Japan, and other rules applying to the handing of personal information.
(2) Revisions of provisions set forth in the KOTOBUKI SEATING Co., Ltd.: Handling of Personal Information
The Company may revise the provisions set forth in the Handling of Personal Information to comply with amendments of or changes in laws and regulations, guidelines set forth by the Government of Japan, or other rules concerning the handing of personal information.